THIS EVENT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
We will pick back up again once national health concerns have been relieved.
Stroupe Studio’s monthly Dine & Design classes are a fun way to bring the community together! People love to attend these parties in order to learn new skills, create new art, relax and unwind, meet new friends, visit with old friends, have a few laughs, enjoy delicious food and beverages, and some even love to sing karaoke! As Cam Ranh Bay owner Nancy Nguyen says, “YOOOOOO!” (This is her cheerful and welcoming toast with which every regular is very familiar!)
This month, instructors Mary Karam and Nancy Stroupe Morrison will teach participants how to create a beautiful spring shirt. Warm weather is right around the corner! *** PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR OWN SHIRT BECAUSE SHIRTS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED! ***
Arrive between 5 and 6 p.m. and enjoy a cozy, family-style dinner while making new friends or visiting with old ones. At 6 p.m., class will begin and continue until around 8 p.m. For those who would like to stay longer, karaoke will be provided. YOOOOOOOO!
What: Stroupe Studio’s Dine, & Design
Where: Cam Ranh Bay restaurant at 110 High Country Square in Banner Elk, NC
When: Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.*
* The family-style dinner segment is optional; if you cannot make it in time, please arrive for class by 6 p.m.
Pricing for class (not including drinks or meal):
$35 per person
Receive $5 for every friend you bring
$25 for students and children 13+
$15 for children 12 & under
* Please make sure that you bring cash or a check for class. We currently are unable to accept cards.
* Please also kindly register for the next Dine & Design event by clicking here.
– 20% off of beer, wine, and sake
– Optional meal items are an additional cost